It has been nearly a year.


Nearly a year has passed since I last sat down and wrote a blog.
I really want to try and get back on track as it's something I enjoy. I stopped because I couldn't keep to a schedule, because life was busy, and it all felt a little repetitive. But maybe in that there are things to share.
 So I am setting my self some new rules.
  • Writing doesn't have to be scheduled. If I have something to say then i'll write it - and if I don't, well that's ok too, and i'm not going to beat myself up about it. 
  • Talk about the chaos. And the juggling. SO much juggling. Kids, Home, Work, Study. 
  •  Share Advice and tips. What I've got to share might not useful to most but it might be to someone.
  • Above all else. Share the story. Write and enjoy it, and capture the memories.  
So here is to blogging in 2020.. wish me luck.


For updates on our daily life, and a recap of the last year., Check out our Instagram

Comments