A post from February 2019 -Don't get your hopes up about spring!


This post was written in Feb 2019 but was never posted. I wonder if we will have the same warm weather this year.

Ahhhh, it's February, how can the weather be this warm and sunny! I'm trying really hard to not get too excited that it might just stay this way.
I know it wasn't this sunny last year, because Theo had Jaundice and the midwives joked about how putting him near the window would not make any difference!

Waking up with the sun shining through my window just makes me feel so great at the start of the day, it makes me feel motivated and happy and just immediately positive.
We have already had our first trip to the park after school, which I am sure didn't happen until a lot later in the year last year, and at the weekend we spent some time in the garden and even took our first trip to the beach hut of the year!! Are we sure its February?



We have been able to take the scooters for a spin, have a good run around, enjoy a sunny walk in to town for some sausage rolls, and I even took Theo down the beach for a play on the stones when the boys were at school.
 All of this just makes me so happy, but I cant help but think that its not going to last!



Here is to hoping!!







Just found this picture. February 27th 2018...


And April 18th was our first trip to beach hut last year!!





Visit our
InstagramYouTube and Twitter
for more of our family fun! 

Comments